Things that make you go ...
(Graphics may take a while to load ... thanks for your patience)
Visitors since February 18, 2001
Page last edited on April 19, 2001
* How come wrong numbers are never busy?
* Do people in Australia call the rest of the world "up over"?
* Does that screwdriver belong to Philip?
* Can a stupid person be a smart-ass?
* Does killing time damage eternity?
* Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
* Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?
* Why is it that night falls but day breaks?
* Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?
* Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
* Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavour and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
* Are part-time bandleaders semi-conductors?
* Can you buy an entire chess set in a pawnshop?
* Daylight savings time - why are they saving it and where do they keep it?
* Did Noah keep his bees in archives?
* Do jellyfish get gas from eating jellybeans?
* Do pilots take crash-courses?
* Do stars clean themselves with meteor showers?
* Do you think that when they asked George Washington for ID that he just whipped out a quarter?
* Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
* Have you ever seen a toad on a toadstool?
* How can there be self-help "groups"?
* How do you get off a non-stop flight?
* How do you write zero in Roman numerals?
* How many weeks are there in a light year?
* If athletes get athlete's foot, do astronauts get
* If Barbie's so popular, why do you have to buy all her friends?
* If blind people wear dark glasses, why don't deaf people wear earmuffs?
* If cats and dogs didn't have fur would we still pet them?
* If swimming is good for your shape, then why do the whales look the way they do?
* If tin whistles are made out of tin, what do they make fog horns out of?
* Why do the signs that say "Slow Children" have a picture of a running child?
* Why do they call it "chili" if it's hot?
* Why do we sing "Take me out to the ball game" when we are already there?
* Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
* If a jogger runs at the speed of sound, can he still hear his Walkman?
Wanna spread some Sunshine ?
Please email this page to a friend !
196 seconds to load - just seems longer!